HeartSine samaritan AED Trainer Package includes:
- Remote control and AAA batteries
- Demonstration Pad-Pak™ battery charger
- Soft carry case with 2 zipper compartments
- User manual
- Data cable
- Three (3) pairs of training electrode pads.
PAD Trainer Devices are designed to familiarize users with the functions of the samaritan® PAD, including affixing pads to patient with guided interface and voice prompts and provides compression cadence during CPR. Includes several user selectable training scenarios.
- Easy to use stand-alone or with remote control
- Guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals
- without the actual charge and discharge of an electrical shock.
- Simulates the full range of “real life” scenarios.
- Multi-function remote control enables you to select among 4 AHA/ERC scenarios for live demonstrations or training.
- The Trainer is compatible with any CPR manikin system.
Voice, visual prompts, and CPR coaching match those of the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator. Size is the same, and weight is approximately the same. Unique labeling and membrane color prevent inadvertent use in an actual emergency. Appropriate for all skill levels.
Easy-to-use remote control.
The remote operates through objects and up to 10 feet from the trainer unit.
Controls simulations, providing pause, Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)-Shock Advised , No Shock Required (NSR), and Pads On/Off simulations.
What’s more, you can upgrade to future AHA/ERC guidelines using the data cable (included) and downloadable software.
The Trainer is powered by a rechargeable battery. Electrode pads are cost-effective and reusable, and mimic the Pad-Pak battery/pad cartridge unique to the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator.
The Trainer can be used by businesses to train employee first responders on the use of the HeartSine samaritan PAD. Additionionally, it meets the needs of professional trainers, either teaching first-time lay users or refreshing experienced emergency responders on the use of an AED.
For a detailed data sheet and specifications, Click Here. (PDF Document Reader Required)