HeartSine® samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) Model 350P includes:
one (1) samaritan® PAD Model 350P
one (1) Adult Pad-Pak with integrated battery (shown installed in picture)
one (1) durable zippered carrying case
one (1) instruction card, user manual and DVD, and CPR Poster
Warranties: PAD–8 years, Pad-Paks –4 years from date of manufacture.
The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD Public Access Defibrillator (or Automatic External Defibrillator, aka AED) is an easy-to-use medical device especially designed for public access use. The compact, lightweight unit uses SCOPE™ biphasic waveforms to administer lifesaving treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest (see video).
Key Advantages of the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD
- No complex displays or controls. A flashing green STATUS light indicates system is operational.
- Lightweight (2.4 lb./1.1 kg. with battery)
- Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ cartridge is easy to install, contains batteries AND pads, and has only 1 expiration date, 4 year life from date of manufacture.
- Controls & pads are accessible even when your HeartSine® samaritan® PAD is still in the case
- Easy to use. The system incorporates very clear verbal and visual instructions
- 3 large, easy to see icons illuminate: “Attach pads”, “Do not touch the patient”, and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process
- Conforms to AHA / ERC 2010 Guidelines:
- Integrated Metronome coaches user with correct CPR chest compression rate: 100 compressions per minute for 2 minute intervals.
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Downloadable to PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- IP56 certification provides impressive protection against solids (>1.0mm in diameter) and liquids (jetting water from any direction).
- 8 year warranty clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit
- For a detailed list of specifications, Click Here. (PDF Document Reader Required)
Optional additional accessories (must be ordered separately):
PAD-ACC-02 samaritan® PAD data cable to download data to PC/Medical Authority
PAD-PAK-01 Adult Pad-Pak™ (Patients over 8 years or 55 lbs or 25 kg)
PAD-PAK-02 Pediatric-Pak™ (Patients 1-8 yrs or less than 55 lbs or 25 kg)
PAD-BAG-01 Replacement Carry case with supplies pouch
PAD-CAB-02 Wall Bracket (samaritan® PAD)
PAD-CAB-04 Wall Cabinet, w/alarm, custom for 350P 12”H x 11”W x 5”D
PAD-ACC-05 Triangular AED Wall Sign
PAD-ACC-17 CPR Prep Kit
CPR Prep Kit includes: CPR mask (15 mm port, 1 way valve & filter), Scissors, towelette,razor, 2 pr. exam gloves (non-latex), antimicrobial wipe, plastic bag
For BEST pricing contact your Best Fire AED Sales Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-300-4114.