Philips HeartStart FRx Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with Ready Pack includes:
- 1 HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Device
- 1 pre-installed battery
- 1 pre-installed SMART Pads Cartridge
- 1 Standard Carrying Case
- 1 spare SMART Pads Cartridge (installed in Carrying Case)
- Quick Set-up Guide
- Maintenance Booklet
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owners Manual
Ready When Needed
- The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to enable you to help save a life in extraordinary circumstances.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.5 pounds.
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that’s needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest.
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants.
- Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well documented.
- Ever-Ready: HeartStart FRx is powered by a simple, safe, long-life (four-year) battery, the same technology used in cameras. Just click the battery in place, and the defibrillator is standing by, ready for use.
- Includes a Built-In Training mode when used with Training Electrodes.
Between uses, the defibrillator performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its electrical components, sub-systems, and battery to help ensure continued reliability and readiness. A pads integrity test, which checks daily that the cartridge is properly installed and that the defibrillator pads are in working order, provides an additional level of assurance.
As long as the green “Ready” light on the defibrillator is blinking, you can be certain the HeartStart FRx is ready for use. If any part of the defibrillator needs attention, the “Ready” light turns off and the defibrillator “chirps” to alert you. Pressing the flashing blue “Information” button provides verbal guidance to help you identify and correct the situation.
The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Device includes a 8 year manufacturers warranty.
The HS1 battery includes a 4-year warranty from time of installation.
The SMART Pads Cartridge warranty extends to the cartridge expiration date.
Other accessories include a 12-month warranty.
For a detailed list of specifications, Click Here. (PDF Document Reader Required)
For BEST pricing contact your Best Fire AED Sales Representative at: email@example.com or call 800-300-4114.