Defibtech LifeLine® Semi-Automatic Defibrillator includes:
- one (1) DDU-100A Defibrillator (AED) Unit
- one (1) pair DDP-100A Pre-connected, single-use, non-polarized, disposable, self-adhesive electrodes with cable and connector
- one (1) DBP-1400, 15V, 1400 mAh Main battery
- one (1) 9V auxilliary battery
- one (1) Quick Use instruction card
- one (1) User Manual
- one (1) AED Prescription
Defibtech has designed a revolutionary new semi-automatic external defibrillator, from the ground up.
Technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
The Lifeline AED was developed by experienced multidisciplinary engineering teams and incorporates state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques and advanced ECG analysis algorithms. This enables the device to exceed the American Heart Association performance recommendations, giving the user confidence the correct therapy is being delivered.
The Lifeline AED defibrillator uses advanced biphasic technology — including the most studied biphasic shock waveform — and automatically adjusts the shock delivery to the person’s individual needs.
For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AED is standard equipment. For schools, offices, stores, malls, factories, and public places, it’s becoming as vital as the fire extinguisher.
LIFELINE AED Semi-automatic Defibrillators
- Provides step-by-step instructions that are loud and clear—even when there’s a lot of ambient noise
- Ranks as the top choice of many First Responders
- Has 5+ years of field-proven durability—including rigorous use in military settings
- Offers a convenient data card for no-charge upgrades when CPR guidelines change
- Features a brightly lit Active Status Indicator powered by a user-replaceable 9V battery
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED.
AEDs require a prescription (included) or consult your physician..
The Lifeline AED has a 5 year warranty on the DDU-100A Defibrillator (AED) Unit.
The DBP-1400 Main battery has a 4 year warranty.
For a detailed list of specifications, Click Here. (PDF Document Reader Required)
For BEST pricing contact your Best Fire AED Sales Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-300-4114.