Sprinkler Head, Globe, Upright, 200°F
Globe GL SERIES
Low-profile yet durable design, utilizing a frangible 5mm glass ampule as the thermosensitive element. This actuating assembly is hermetically sealed, containing a precise amount of fluid. When heat is absorbed, this fluid expands, shattering the glass at the prescribed temperature and discharging the water in an approved pattern depending upon deflector style.
UL listed and FM approved.
- Temperature Ratings – 200°F
- Water Working Pressure Rating – 175 psi (12 Bars).
- Factory tested hydrostatically to 500 psi (34 Bars).
- Maximum low temperature glass bulb rating is -67°F (-55°C).
- Frame – bronze
- Deflector – brass
- Screw – brass
- Bulb seat – copper
- Spring – nickel alloy
- Seal – teflon
- Bulb – glass with glycerin solution, 5mm size.
- Thread – 1/2 inch NPT